While you are in Egypt, you wouldn’t want to miss the Great
Pyramids of Giza, the Iconic Sphinx, and the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization which is one of its kind in the Arab world, and presents the full range of the richness and diversity of Egyptian civilization since the beginning of times.
. It is your chance to see one of the most outstanding seven wonders of the world in real life, and travel back in time through different time eras to the earliest civilization in history.
For the detailed itinerary, please scroll down to the "What To Expect" section.
For different rates based on accommodation options, and for supplementary flight rates, please scroll down to "Additional Information".
What to take:
• Breakfast Boxes (Reservation should be confirmed with the COP tour desk one day before)
• Sun Block & Sun Glasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Cash for Optional expenses
•The Great Pyramids & The Sphinx
•The National Museum of Egyptian Civilization
•Two certified oriental shops (Perfumes & Papyrus)
•Transfers in an airo-conditioned
•Hotel pick-up and drop-off
• Return flight ticket from Hurghada
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
• Qualified English Egyptologist guide
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
• Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
• Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
• Shopping tours in Cairo
• All Service charges & taxes
• Visa Entry
• International or Domestic Air Tickets
• Extra meals or beverages
• Extra Sightseeing
• Extra services not stated in the itinerary.
Children between 5 and 11 years old are eligible for 50% discount. Download Elves App by scanning the QR code in the home-page, and start chatting with your Elf to book for children.
Hotel pickups start at 6:30 AM. Download Elves App by scanning the QR code in the homepage, and start chatting with your Elf to know the exact picup time from your hotel.
Download Elves App by scanning the QR code in the homepage, and start chatting with your Elf to know the exact return time.