This is a really cool adventure to do while you're in Sharm El Sheikh. Enjoy a camel ride followed by a Bedouin BBQ Dinner. End the night with some hot Bedouin tea and star gazing through the telescopes with an astronomy guide to help you. If you're lucky and there's good visibility that night, you could have the opportunity to see Saturn!
- Comfy shoes and clothing are recommended
- Bedouin scarves are available for sale in the Bedouin village
- Bring your camera and extra cash for optional stuff (Shopping/ extra soft drinks/ tips)
The trip starts at 3pm with a pick up from your hotel with a ride into the desert where you can take a 20 minute camel ride into the sunset. Once at the campsite, you can sample Bedouin tea with herbs (Habak) with bedouin baked bread (guests can try their bread-making skills too). Dinner will be served in a buffet-style under the candlelight in the middle of the desert
An astronomy guide will take you to the telescope area where you can watch the stars and planets with a chance to take photographs
- Pick up services from your hotel in Sharm and return
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Camel ride in the desert of Sharm El Sheikh
- Bedouin dinner & tea
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
Not wheelchair or stroller accessible
Departure is around 3 PM from your hotel. Download the app, head to 'Go to chat' to speak to elves to know the exact departure time.
Download the app, head to 'Go to chat' to speak to elves to know the exact return time.