Experience Luxor, the ancient city of Thebes, in all of its splendor and savor local flavors with a delicious lunch.
You'll get to marvel at the artwork and construction of the Luxor Museum, renowned as the
“Open-air Museum”. Then, you'll head to the Karnak Temple complex. There, you'll see the street of the Sphinxes, the hypostyle hallway with 134 gigantic pillars, and the obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis I. You'll then continue to the Theban Necropolis on the west bank of the Nile.
Afterwards, you'll walk through the Valley of the Kings where you can visit tombs from 3 different dynasties.You'll get to admire a masterpiece of ancient architecture at the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut. Finally, you'll visit the Memnon Colossi, which are two of the largest ancient statues in Egypt, dating back to the era of King Amenhotep III.
Before heading back to Sharm El Sheikh, you'll visit two oriental shops selling local handcrafts.
What to take:
• Breakfast Boxes (Reservation should be confirmed with the COP tour desk one day before)
• Sun Block & Sun Glasses
• Jackets (in winter)
• Comfortable shoes
• Cash for Optional expenses
• Marvel at imposing size of the mammoth Memnon Colossi statues
• Explore the Valley of the Kings, where pharaohs and powerful nobles are buried- Explore the mortuary temple of Queen Hatshepsut
• Visit the famous and well-preserved Karnak Temple complex
• Hotel pick-up & drop-off in an air-conditioned vehicle
• Domestic flights (Sharm El Sheikh to Luxor and back)
• Qualified Egyptologist guide
• Lunch in a local Luxor restaurant
• All entrance fees according to listed program
• Visa Entry
• International or Domestic Air Tickets
• Extra meals or beverages
• Extra Sightseeing
• Extra services not stated in the itinerary.
Children between 5 and 11 years old are eligible for 50% discount. Download Elves App by scanning the QR code in the home-page, and start chatting with your Elf to book for children.
Departure is around 4 AM from your hotel. Download the app, head to 'Go to chat' to speak to elves to know the exact departure time.
Download the app, head to 'Go to chat' to speak to elves to know the exact return time.