Go beyond Sharm el Sheik to visit the White Island, part of the Ras Mohammed National Park at the tip of the Sinai Peninsula. With your logistics taken care of, you'll have more time to focus on the tide-exposed island and its underwater delights. A boat ride with 2-3 stops to snorkel and an onboard lunch are part of the experience. Being one of Egypr's most magical bays, this park protects more than 130 variants of corals, and more than a thousand fish species. Over there, you'll get to enjoy the marvelous Mangrove Trees that grow in the salt water, and see the Fiddler crabs by the beach.In addition, you'll explore the "Earth Crack" which was formed during an earthquake thousands of years ago, and the Magic Lake, which is a beautiful salt water lake formed by a sand bank from the Red Sea. Leave the logistics to the experts, and unleash the magic on this heavenly piece of Earth.
Things to get:
- Water shoes
- Sun Cream & Sun Glasses
- Money for optional Stuff like (Photos/ Tips/ Extra Soft Drinks)
- Boat ride & snorkeling stops
- Beautiful bay with corals and clear water
- Mangaroov Trees
- Gate of Allah
- Earthquake crack
- The Magic lake
- The telescope at Aqaba Gulf
Hot drinks (Coffee or Tea)
- All services that are not listed in the description
- 5 euros per person entrance fee for the nature reserve
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather.
- If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refundThis experience requires a minimum number of travelers.
- If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Departure is around 7 AM. Download the app, head to 'Go to chat' to speak to elves to know the exact departure time.
Download the app, head to 'Go to chat' to speak to elves to know the exact return time.