The sunny city of Sharm El Sheikh adds a unique experience to your travel portfolio. Our local guide will show you the way to make your best memories in beautiful Sharm El Sheikh.You'll visit Al Mostafa Mosque, El-Sama'yeen Cathedral (The biggest church in South Sinai), and Sharm El Sheikh Museum.
You'll make a stop for shopping in traditional local shops before heading back to your hotel.
What to take:
• Sun Block & Sun Glasses
• Jackets (in winter)
• Comfortable shoes
• Cash for Optional expenses
• A visit to al Mostafa Mosque
• A visit to El-Sama'yeen Cathedral 30 minutes
(The biggest church in South Sinai)
• A visit to Sharm El Sheikh museum
- Entry tickets to all sightseeing areas mentioned in the description
- Qualified Egyptologist guide fees
- All transfers including hotel pickups & dropoffs
- Personal Expenses
Children between 5 and 11 years old are eligible for 50% discount. Download Elves App by scanning the QR code in the home-page, and start chatting with your Elf to book for children.
Hotel pickups start at 2:30 PM. Download the app, head to 'Go to chat' to speak to elves to know the exact departure time.
Download the app, head to 'Go to chat' to speak to elves to know the exact return time.