A visit to the oldest Greek Orthodox Monastery of St. Catherine. In this emblamatic and Sacred Place, you will witness a beautiful scenery in between mountains roaming from one point to another: the burning bush, the Manuscript and other icons. You will then head to Dahab, also known as the flower power city of the red sea, this very colorful and hippie city that is full of life, to enjoy lunch by the beach and wander in its vibrant streets.
For a more detailed itinerary, please scroll down to "What To Expect" section.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Things to get:
Camera - Water- Sun Cream & Sun Glasses- Money for Optional Stuff like (Photos/ Tips/ Extra Soft Drinks)
- Hotel pickup in an air-conditioned bus, and head to St. Catherine Village.
- Our qualified Egyptologist will be explaining the history of the monastery, the Holy Trinity Church, the great Moses Well, The Burning Bush Tree, and The Bells Tower.
- Drive to Dahab city for lunch and enjoy some free time for shopping and taking beautiful photos of this colorful city.
- Drive back to Sharm El-Sheikh.
- Bottled water
- Lunch at a local restuarant
- Entrance fees to St. Catherine National Park
- Bedouin guide during climbing up the mountain
- Hotel Pick- up & Drop-off in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available
Departure is around 7 AM. Download the app, head to 'Go to chat' to speak to elves to know the exact departure time.
Download the app, head to 'Go to chat' to speak to elves to know the exact return time.